Cocoon does not have a motion sensor and therefore does not detect movement. Instead, Cocoon uses its powerful microphone to detect low-frequency sounds (Subsound) around the entirety of your home - you can read more about how Cocoon does this here. Together with its machine learning, Cocoon will gradually build profiles on your home and use these when deciding whether to alert you.
Articles in this section
- NEW FEATURE: Alexa Integration
- NEW FEATURE: Multi-Cocoon is here
- Can I delete recorded video?
- Does Cocoon have a Motion Sensor?
- What do I do if I'm moving house?
- I've got a new phone, what do I do?
- What happens if an intruder cut a power line and disabled my broadband?
- Can Cocoon be mounted onto a wall?
- How does Cocoon Work?
- Is Cocoon pet-friendly?