- A central location in your home, ideally overlooking a main thoroughfare.
- Near a power source and with good WiFi range of your router.
- On a flat stable surface.
Things to avoid
- Don't place anywhere with prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, and heat sources.
- Keep away from sources of noise, eg. boilers, fish tank pumps, etc...
- Locate away from other electrical equipment or telephony if you experience feedback.
- Setting up facing through a window will lead to the Infrared LEDs being reflected back during low light.