You can fully reset your Cocoon by doing a Factory Reset.
A factory reset will completely wipe your Cocoon back to the original factory settings, and you'll lose any data associated with your current Cocoon setup, so if you are happy to proceed, please take the following steps:
- Disconnect the Cocoon from the power supply
- Reattach the Cocoon and turn the power on
- After 1 second hold down the top button until you see a blue/violet light.
- As soon as the blue/violet light is visible, release the button immediately – this is very important. If you do not see the blue light, restart the reset process.
- Please wait a few seconds and you will see the lights go through a series and it will eventually turn solid blue
- Now this has turned blue you are now ready to pair it up with your mobile phone
- Please uninstall and reinstall the app prior to repairing.*
We would recommend undertaking the initial setup near to your router to ensure that wifi signal is strongest.
You can relocate Cocoon once setup is complete.
* Running Android 6 and higher? You'll need to clear the app cache and app data for the Cocoon app
1: Go to Settings menu on your smartphone
2: Find Apps or Applications, then the Cocoon app
3: Tap Storage and you'll see the buttons for clearing the cache and app data